- Since January 2011 : Consultant - Extreme Sensio / Sensio Labs - Paris, France
I have different type of missions, working directly with the customers :
- Team support & Trainings (Symfony2, PHPUnit, Git)
- Audit & Consulting (Quality, Security, Scalability)
- Software architecturing & development
- July 2009 - January 2011 : Web developer - Extreme Sensio / Sensio Labs - Paris, France
I worked on different types of projects with an excellent project team management :
- Content/E-commerce websites for popular brands (symfony, Magento)
And also on more complex projects :
- Many projects with web services & exchanges
- Continuous integration, quality insurance
- October 2007 - July 2009 : Web developer for Wokine - Lille, France
I developed and worked on (about) 30 different websites :
- E-commerce (Magento, OsCommerce)
- CMS (CMS Made Simple, Wordpress)
- Custom development (symfony)
I was also responsible of some technical tasks, to assist my boss :
- Administration of servers (development, production)
- Extra (ASP support, Recruiting)
PHP Frameworks (Symfony2, symfony, Zend)
Continuous Integration (Automation, Tests, Doc)
Versioning & Ticketing (Git, SVN, Trac, Git)
Web server (Linux, Windows)
Apache/PHP/MySQL (Configuration, production)
Bash/Linux (Vim, scripting, crontab/services)
- Web skills
Ergonomy (Navigation, User "point of view")
- Graphic execution
- Confortable with Photoshop and Flash, basics for Illustrator
- 2006 - Licence Informatique - GMI
- System programmation, Advanced databases, Algorithms, Enterprise organization & communication, project management. Internship at Reshape Music.
- 2005 - DEUG MIMP
- Mathematics, Logic, Statistics, Physics, Graph Theory, Language Theory, Unix, Architecture, Databases, Web.
- 2011 - PHP Selenium Library
I created a very simple library for communicating with a Selenium server. More details on the Github page.
- 2011 - This website
I spent about 1 year to develop on my free time this website. I started it on August 2010 (PR3) and released it on August 2011. This website uses latest technologies and is available on Github.
- 2010 - Admoove & 23dees
I developed thoses websites with symfony 1.4. I've applied the best practises of the symfony world to those projects, for personal training and experimentation.
- 2009 - Only Talent Productions & Dyssidence
Mathieu Schatzler created the design, managed the project. I only developed the websites using a popular CMS solution.